How We Work

First we listen, then we ask questions.

Here at Bridge Road Marketing we work by many different methods.  The purpose is to work in a way that makes the most sense for you, the members of your team and your business.

 Let’s Get Started

Most projects start the same way.  You are referred by an existing client or you find us via Google Search or you met us at a trade show and you’ve decided you want to work with Bridge Road Marketing.  We set up an initial consultation one of several ways:

  • Over email
  • Over the phone
  • Over video chat / screenshare
  • In-person

We will ask you to have some things prepared prior to this meeting if we haven’t already gotten them from a quote form.  Those will typically include:

  • Url to your website (i.e. “”)
  • Links to your social media (if applicable)
  • Links to competitors websites
  • Links to websites you really like and why
  • An outline of your ideas or goals

After this initial consultation, we have a strong idea of your goals.  Next up we’ll send over a proposal and contract.  Depending on the scale of your project this will range from one business day to 5 business days max.

Once you approve the quote, we are underway!  Your unique project will determine how billing looks.  We bill by three primary methods, either 50% upfront and 50% upon completion, monthly retainer, or hourly.

50 / 50 clients will pay 50% upfront upon agreeing to the scope, and timeline of your new project and the remaining 50% once the project is “launched”.  Bridge Road Marketing also offers 6, 12 and 18 month financing for projects >$5,000 in addition to flexible billing terms for larger projects such as 34/33/33 and 25/25/25/25 with payments made at predetermined milestones.

Hourly typically follows our 50/50 projects.  You will likely be set up on BRM Hosting once your site launches.  With a card on file we simply do the work as requested and bill for the work that is completed

Monthly retainer clients receive priority support and faster turnaround on all projects due to the ongoing nature of the working relationship.  These are the types of clients that require ongoing work each month, extensive reporting on website sales, marketing performance, and new leads, in addition to  10% of your monthly fee is a retainer fee which covers all of the non-billed tasks performed over the month, while the remaining 90% is deducted from billable hours.  At the end of each month, you receive an itemized invoice with all work completed.  Retainer packages start at $750 / month (9hrs) and range up to $5500 / month (66hrs).

The “Make Me Look Good” Method

You’re reading this as the Director of Marketing at XYZ Widget Company.  You’re really good at your job and have been working for XYZ for 26yrs  You’ve got a marketing budget of $45,000/yr dedicated to digital.  Let’s just say “digital” isn’t your area of expertise, so you enter some info about your company here. The following day we contact (or whatever day/time you selected), and we say “Director, here’s what we’re going to do to make you look like a superstar, and … all the while coming in under budget.”

This is a form of white labeling.  We identify improvements that not only align with the goals of the company but place the success on your shoulders.

Some examples of how we’ve done this in the past include Identifying new revenue channels through social media marketing, incremental redesign/rebranding, 911 malware clean up on inherited sites, the introduction of business processes that streamline operations, and many more.

This method is typically billed on a month-to-month retainer basis at $2450 / month.  This places your total annual spend at < $30k/yr for expert design, development, and marketing services.  We even do print!  Business cards, brochures, menus, table tents, trade show materials, coffee mugs, and t-shirts! 

White Label

Bridge Road Marketing has done a lot of white label work over the years.  Some examples of customers who like the white label are design firms, marketing agencies that outsource all of their web work (design & development), computer repair shops, business networking/hardware service providers, and more.  We can build out complete programs for your business including sales sheets to provide your customers, branding everything with your unique design style, portfolio pages, sales landing pages, up to and including complete build and management of your website.  If any of those scenarios describe your situation, please contact us and tell us about your business.


Bridge Road Marketing does not require “term contracts” for any of its services.